2008 Last Sunset in PD

SSCSM COMPANY TRIP TALENT PERFORMANCE WINNER

Don't Give up

Typing speed

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Will your father search for a guitar skrew in a rubbish beg full of maggets for you?

August 12, 2007

Today i bought new set of guitar string then wanted to change then found that one white skrew lost already then my father tell me he throw it in the rubish bin outside my house already. Man, i'm a bit syok that time, then both of us went out then open the plastic beg and men... it is so disgusting!!! There are hundres of maggets inside. so smelly i nearly vomit. then what caught me surprise what next, my father bear hand search for the skrew inside the plastic beg which full of worms and maggets .... !!!! i felt so bad caues i really freak out ..... but my father keep searching for me only .... he is really my hero .. man ... one day when i become a father i also want to be like that. .. who willing to sacrifice so much for son. .. friends appreciate your parents you doesn't know how much they love you ...

2 comments:

JoYe said...

it's maggots....bag....bARe hands...
wa ur dad is so cool... if it's mah dad, he'll probably goes, "dai sei, who ask u be so careless?" or most probably maybe he'll not say dat, coz normally he's the one looking for things, and I'm de one saying dat... wakaka!!

Allbelot said...

wah .. don't know should pity you or pity your dad haha .. but from your tone can know that you have good relationship with your dad haha so blessed, i'm having better relationship with my father lolz really Thank God that's He changed me
be grateful oh ..