2008 Last Sunset in PD

SSCSM COMPANY TRIP TALENT PERFORMANCE WINNER

Don't Give up

Typing speed

Saturday, May 24, 2008

CRAZY SHOPPERHOLIC


Next week i will be start working, and because of this i run through almost every shopping center in KL!! I went Balakong Jusco 3 times, Time Square, Lot 10, Sg. Wang, Maluri Jusco, KL sentral, Mid Valley and The mines twice.

I knew Jaya Jusco having sales therefore i went to jusco in Maluri, Mid valley and balakong and all the price actually are the same .. sweat .. Out of frustration after so many days hunting for working clothing .. end up super disappointed and frustrated cause is either they don't have my size or they are too expensive even after discount a long sleeve shirt still cost me RM60 and above .. !!! how to buy???I haven't work and PTPTN not coming anymore ??? Owe my mom too much this month, at least 1k due to go redang, renew licnse RM150, PD Rm50, Few seminar and many more...

After so much frustration some more lost my NEW helmet during Thursday shopping at Time square. Then thank God finally yesterday which is friday after i back from kl sentral and mid valley, i went to THE mines and found my favourite shop "ready to suit" cause got my size but a bit expensive .. .. it having SUPER SALES!!! UP TO 80%%% drool!!!! and it got almost everything i want except leather shoes and socks aiks!!! Now i REALLY THANK GOD THAT I DIDN"T BUY ANY SHIRT OR PANTS OR ANYTHING FROM previous 10 shopping complex!!!

Reason: Stuff that i bought!!! scroll down

Tie x 2 = RM 5.90 x 2
Long sleeve shirt x 3 = RM15.90 x 3
Cotton pants x 2 = Rm39.90 x 2
WOrking pants x 2 = RM 29.90 x 2
Jacket ( nice one) = RM53.90
Wallet = RM20
Total = RM273!!!! ouch lolz

Note: "Ready to suit" is one of the shop that i spend a lot during previous crazy shopping for my coat lolz

0 comments: