2008 Last Sunset in PD

SSCSM COMPANY TRIP TALENT PERFORMANCE WINNER

Don't Give up

Typing speed

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thank You

I actually forgotten how to post a blog. I actually need to login first....... 

Since such a long time ... things changed so much. 
I'm so glad that we have come this far. 
My relationship with er hem..., and the young adult opps already young adult lolz. I glad that what the Lord is doing and moving in us.  
I want to thank all of you who encouraged me most important the experience of journeying together.
I find His hand moving in my life even as I work, many times the "spark" just spark in my mind and I get the insight of work related issue and strange thing is I knew that's right. It has to be Holy Spirit. 

As I pray and pray together with AJ and Mei that we young adult will rise up and be the salt and the light for our beloved Malaysia, God answered and He answered completely. 
Everyone that we prayed for rise and stand even at the risk of persecution.
I can't help but remain amazed. And amazed and amazed. 

God is moving, revival is happening everywhere. Churches comes together regardless of denomination to pray for our beloved country. Young adult in church is rising up. 
God presence and His hand is in every area even in my workplace and relationship. 
As I learned to pause and pray, Holy Spirit work!!! He really working. 
I felt compassion instead of remain in anger, I sense what He asking me to do and I wait upon Him even and especially during chaos! 
More and more I experience Him everyday, supernaturally. Awesomely!

When I look back some of my blog lolz oh dear, so much has changed.
Those days are not in vain, but now even better as I learn and learning to love with compassion. 
The more I love with compassion, the more I see the hand of God is moving. 
I want thank You for putting at such a time like this, to be Your vessel to love, to care and to act according to Your will. I thankful for the brothers and sister in Christ around me. They are too awesome.
And Lord, I pray that we will all run the race well and finish it. Love You. Albert

0 comments: