2008 Last Sunset in PD

SSCSM COMPANY TRIP TALENT PERFORMANCE WINNER

Don't Give up

Typing speed

Friday, February 8, 2008

SICK SICK SICK!!!!2nd day of CNY some more

Just after the two great reunion dinner, this morning, 2nd day of CNY... when i wake up around 10am, my vision like marry go round, very dizzy and wanted to go toilet but can't even stand.... then i crawl to toilet to vomit, so embarrassing!! then after finish my business then back to bed and sleep, 2 hours later still the same, then i shout and ask my sister bring me medicine and things to eat but .. rice i can't really eat but still tried and eat the medicine but still super pening can't sleep ...and i yell to Jesus for healing ... don't know how long after that .. ... . i fall asleep then wake up and my sister boil instant noodle for me so nice hehe then after that sleep again ... till 4pm .. really waste of time in this busy moment .. . and very potong stim .. .CNY like this But thank God when i awake i'm fine already hehe didn't expect and recover at the same day lolz .. and blogging some more.. all glory belongs to our Lord hehe and thanks my family member so supportive. Family is the one who will stand beside to take care, and comfort you when and where ever you are in trouble.. friend or best friends might not be around .. but family definitely will be there hehe ..

0 comments: