2008 Last Sunset in PD

SSCSM COMPANY TRIP TALENT PERFORMANCE WINNER

Don't Give up

Typing speed

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wow Chunted Family Reunion Dinner

Today first in my life time we got family reunion at my father side of relatives lolz at Ampang.
haha then we having a tough time there to survive till 12am then "low shang" and get 6 ang pao haha .. at 12am sharp lolz .. that's a unique CNY reunion hehe. Well i don't really like gathering cause nothing to do then i go with a very heavy heart. But when i arrive and found this .....



WOW !!! My FAVOURITE roast DUCK by my uncle .... still HOT!!!!!!
4 duck finished just right after my uncle finish chopped it... everyone is
complaining not enough lolz and my uncle said, not enough only taste best!
That's i totally agree with him haha

This funny looking fish is fish by my big Cousin, he add on the salt on it and bakar CHUNTED the taste.
I don't really like fish but this definitely is one of the fish dish that i like






Aww..... isn't it cute???? IT IS!!!!
I used to like cats last time, now still
This is looks like those "Bo Si Mau" haha super cute man haha ..








Opss i'm been spot by it haha












Haihz .. seems like the cat don't want to "hiao" me ... so bad ..

0 comments: