2008 Last Sunset in PD

SSCSM COMPANY TRIP TALENT PERFORMANCE WINNER

Don't Give up

Typing speed

Friday, February 22, 2008

My mom my love

Wow .. Thank God that finally my thesis passed up today 2:10pm though we found out few part we done it wrong but i guess it doesn't matter and we doesn't even want to bother it anymore cause we sick sick sick of it for pass 9 months. Will post the thesis photo next time lolz.

Thank God for second thing is my 3 mid term, thanks for the peace and spirit of wisdom to go through all this exam especially today's final paper the transactional business.

And .. finally really thank God for my good mother lolz. Let me tell you what she did. Past one month till today especially this exam period i'm been treated like a king lolz first time in my life leh. Cause she notice i'm stress which i'm very, and rushing for dateline for the thesis and exam, then she cook my favourite food. Sometimes i just being too picky... things that i don't know then i don't eat then she will fried me my favourite egg lolz and this period of time i just need to ask mom i want fried egg then she will just fry it for me with no question... Wow .. lolz miracle but actually she got ask la she ask me how many egg i want lolz Jealous? wakakaka .. Then hor .. most touching is yesterday my mom cooked my favourite of favourite dish which is "GU LOU YUK" wow .. i from my room upstair can straight away sense the anointing of the fried meat and th tomato source .. chunted then i taken half plate of the meat and another half plate my mom go offer to idol and share with my dad and sister and herself lolz i took 50% wakakaka .. see she love me so much lolz ..

But... haiz unfortunately i finish all the meat at the same day then today regretted and my mom ask me what should she cook for tonight then i said "GU LOU YUK"!!!!!! And guess what ... after my exam come back and my music class come back ... i smell the familiar anointing straight goes into my bones .... wow is "GU LOU YUK" again !!!! For your information my mom rarely cook "GU LOU YUK" one cause every time she cook she will kena the boiling oil all over her skin ouch.... and yesterday she kena a lot too but today she still cook for me even though she "refuse" to.. thank you mom .. i love you ^^

No need envy me lolz, actually all parents also love us very much, just that we don't know how to express our feeling to each other. I kick my door treat my house like hotel before until pastor told me how to love parents by action. Simply help them do things at first, don't even need to talk to them at first .. then slowly relationship build and we know how to express by asking and caring wow really one last time only i heard scolding now they so caring keep asking me when submit thesis la and exam what time la and so on .. i'm just so HANG FUK!! Family is the one who always back me up when i fall when friends not around, i know family never forsaken me just like God will never forsake me. I waste so many years and i will treasure more now and future time to spend with family hehe .. while i still can . . . may God bless all my fellow friends have good relationship with family also hehe .. God bless ..

1 comments:

tezuka said...

Wah! So lucky! You must take care of your mom too now your thesis is handed up haha!