2008 Last Sunset in PD

SSCSM COMPANY TRIP TALENT PERFORMANCE WINNER

Don't Give up

Typing speed

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Even the Bird in the cage SING

Cool... i wonder why i blogging in such a time SWEAT!!! Tomorrow need to submit an assignment and one presentation which non of it i finish lolz. Sweat through the whole sem, exhausted spiritually, emotionally, physically, mentally anything except TEMPORARY. Assignment got problems, relationship got problems, even scolded by father last two days after so long he didn't scold me but is my fault but .. ouch.. Those word are repeating like the song (Its too late to apologies) stuck in my mind =.="

But thank God !!! Even in such a time like this, He comforted me as always. Today sermon one section talks bout persecutions and so on. EVEN BIRDS IN THE CAGE SING!! Bird? isn't it refer to me ? lolz .. some called me bert bert some called me bird bird and some even more creative called me superbert. lolz .. It hit me hard. Even birds in the cage sing. I suppose to be the LIGHT in the darkness!! NOT cry in the darkness lolz .. I shall be like the bird, even lock in the cage but i will still sing when i stuck in my situation no matter how bad it is. Things gone worst this years in every area of my life, Quarrel here there and everywhere lolz Seems i have lost my patient for quite some times. Sorry to those been offended by me or WILL be offend by me soon wakaka..
ok i Shall continue SINGING else tomorrow EVEN bird in the cage will SINK!!!! Gantoi lolz ..

0 comments: