2008 Last Sunset in PD

SSCSM COMPANY TRIP TALENT PERFORMANCE WINNER

Don't Give up

Typing speed

Saturday, March 29, 2008

VIVA (THESIS PRESENTATION) lolz .. and celebration

Finally, after 3 years of study in marketing here comes the most Chi GEIK moment lolz. lolz waiting this days for 3 years lolz .. and as expect .... bullet proof coat also can't stop the sniper bullet . Total 6 bullet so sharp wakaka .. but overall our presentation is ok i don't feel nervous at all lolz werido .. though our work are not good hehe .. but we will face the fact and gambate hehe
This is my VIVA group, My HENG DAI
This is my supervisor Ms Malathi, Thanks to her hehe
This is one of our tutor of Transactional Business

Fui yo .. this is my tutor of malaysian Economy hehe . chunted hehe so pretty


After the VIVA my "heng dai" don't let me go then drag me go makan, and ... gantoi the FREE & EASY at connaught didn't open then we went ONE SUM hehe .. chunted chicken chop hehe
Wow . amazingly we play the "thing" until so high .. lolz but at the end ..... this is photo taken before it falls hehe

0 comments: