2008 Last Sunset in PD

SSCSM COMPANY TRIP TALENT PERFORMANCE WINNER

Don't Give up

Typing speed

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I LOVE YOU BROTHERS!!!

Wow i can't tell you all how BLESSED i'm today. Ok i shall start my story like this, i'm youth official photographer using Ricoh R1 camera which the LCD screeen already cacat and the camera can't function at night at all lolz. But Thank God that Eddie that time bought a NIKON D40 DSLR lolz then he took a lot of photo of youth lolz

Of cause without a camera that can take at least normal photo i felt bad still be responsible of taking youth photo then i suggested to pastor since tai wen got the professional camera why not pass to him let him in charge? But as usual, out of pastor grace he still ask me to take care the photo. But not to mention i love photography so much, but taking the responsibility and can't take photo is very cacat. Like not responsible like that. And really divine appointment that the IXUS 80 IS come out during the second day of our EFCM conference because the shop is located at digital mall PJ. So straight away after the conference i asked Justin together with Joshua, Victor, Leonard go digital mall with me.

But out of the blue HEAVY RAIN!!! pulak and we can't find parking then went in the parking opposite digital mall and 4 of them run through the rain with me few times to be my body GUARD cause i paying cash $$$$$ and run back to digital mall and we all get wet. On the other hand, Leonard and victor got family dinner but they didn't even rush me, oh i felt so touched and felt so bad. I felt kind of selfish ... opps .. I try to pay back Justin (driving) the parking fees and as usual he generously rejected ouch more guilty lolz.. Hopefully Leonard and Victor won't kena marah by parents. Thank Bro. I love the IXUS 80 IS very much. Most important is i can continue take the best moment of the youth once again wakaka. Shall start tomorrow since is last day of EFCM Conference hehe. And aslo can upload more photo in my blog lolz those SS one hehe

0 comments: