2008 Last Sunset in PD

SSCSM COMPANY TRIP TALENT PERFORMANCE WINNER

Don't Give up

Typing speed

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

searching my heart ...

In the midnight 2:40am ... listening to canon song playing in my blog. Half way rushing thesis, out of sudden just want to pause and just listen to the canon song .. burden gone.. lots of memory good and bad , happy and sad picture by picture like a slide show bit by bit flooding my mind.. so sentimental .. just don't feel like doing anything ... and let the wonder melody minister to me ..is so good to stop a while in busy life and just listen music with heart ... so nice .. so peaceful .. the last time that i having such sentimental moment should be many years back ... in orchestra camp .. so much of sweet memory .. friends .. musics . all my klang freinds are just so friendly . . already 3:07am have to wake up at 6:30am but i just wanna remain this mood.. searching back the inner me that missing so long ... lost in busy life .. live life routinely ..used to life my life just to bless people but now caught in buziness slowly slowly bit by bit without noticing .. though character is building bit by bit overtime but .. my most previous heart seems lost some where . a heart that used to concern and care a lot .. a heart that's seek opportunity to bless people without string attach, a heart of patient and understanding ... i missed the time when i'm very introvet that i listen and understand people around me ..now not even half of it since i talk more ... i listen less .. sensing less of friends emotions .. i wonder whether its worth ... i doubt i learned so much head knowledge but bit by bit fading from genuin heart to hardened heart .. loving became not that loving .. became offensive .. wow ... i must wake up .. must not polluted by any other thing in the world .... Lord pls resurrect my heart .. melt it Lord ... let my heart bless people around me .. and who lost their heart too ... and bless the nation that Your name mayb glorify ...

0 comments: