2008 Last Sunset in PD

SSCSM COMPANY TRIP TALENT PERFORMANCE WINNER

Don't Give up

Typing speed

Saturday, January 26, 2008

MEETING DAY lolz ..


wow today is really can called as a meeting day lolz.

It started in the morning when i awake by my hp alarm at 9.00am then i search the ice breaker for 2pm youth united meeting. then 9.30am i went down to help my mom "pai" "nga ku" for my mom to fried cause else she have to pai for 5 to 6 hours and fry it for 5 to 6 hour means more than 12 hour ... where i can finish pai one BOX in 2 hour haha .. specialyst lolz. by my LRT meeting is at 12pm wow and after i prepare everything is like 9:45am. Wanted to makan the nasi lemak (my favourite breakfast lolz) that my mom bought then only find out the joker didn't give sampah .. so potong stim, how can it call nasi lemak when there is no sampah right!! so i give up and started to pai the nga ku lolz . speeding try my best .. as fast as possible lolz then finally thank God manage to finish by 11.30am

So at 11.30am i went to my pc there to finalize the ice breaker thingy and save in my thumb drive lolz .. then while going to church i carelessly ride into the middle of the road then one car came by wow thank God both the pajero and i stopped on time else i will be in pieces. reach church before 12pm then ... the church locked!!!but thank phebby for slumble take the church key and not letting me in then only i realise i left my pendrive at my pc OMG then rush back to home to take. so end up late when i went in church .. (i'm very hardly late to church one) lolz ..

Then the LRT meeting end around 15 minutes before next youth united meeting lolz. again malaysian timing we started the meeting at 2.30pm then straight till 4 something and 5 pm is sunday school meeting lolz .. i really admire justin cause in 4pm to 5 pm he some more got children church meeting !!! solute !! then our sunday school meeting started on 5 till 7:15 pm raining -.0" but suprisingly i saw dniz manage to rush back after her exam that ended at 4pm lolz .. with her funny hair clip upward haha .. and she asked me clip up nicer or don't clip nicer haha then i tell her sort of indirectly that normally looks nicer wah haha cause is looks funny really lolz.. but is cute la actually. she looks so tired lolz then wow guess what .. 5 star service came. first is Justin take a sarsi (left over from youth united meeting) to her and at the same time i go bancuh coffee for her then when i came in wow some more got one milo dont' know who bancuh for her but at the end of the meeting she like drank 5 cup of different beverages haha. wonder she will cirit birit or not but i pray not haha .. else she can't help me tomorrow in sunday school lolz joking ..

Should children blog? haha i thought of teaching my sunday school children blogging haha with the little knowledge that i know, hope my friend contribute you all opinion hehe ..

0 comments: