2008 Last Sunset in PD

SSCSM COMPANY TRIP TALENT PERFORMANCE WINNER

Don't Give up

Typing speed

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Let's pray for our friends..

Recently many friend of mine involve in accident and sickness broken my heart, let us pray for our friends declare the verses below and trust Jesus for healing. Especially John kuek and Deniece.. May our good God blessing shower you all all the time ..

Jeremiah 17:14-18 (New King James Version)

Jeremiah Prays for Deliverance
14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed;
Save me, and I shall be saved,
For You are my praise.
15 Indeed they say to me,

“ Where is the word of the LORD?
Let it come now!”
16 As for me, I have not hurried away from being a shepherd who follows You,
Nor have I desired the woeful day;
You know what came out of my lips;
It was right there before You.
17 Do not be a terror to me;
You are my hope in the day of doom.
18 Let them be ashamed who persecute me,
But do not let me be put to shame;
Let them be dismayed,
But do not let me be dismayed.
Bring on them the day of doom,
And destroy them with double destruction!

0 comments: