2008 Last Sunset in PD

SSCSM COMPANY TRIP TALENT PERFORMANCE WINNER

Don't Give up

Typing speed

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

CNY coming, Any one want to buy My Mom Delicious Home made CNY Biscuit ?


Year after year without fail, my mom been baking biscuit to earn more for CNY lolz. Helping my mom bake biscuit is given me opportunity to get closer with my mom. Hopefully she will keep baking every year and i can enjoy all the nice biscuit that she bake, and of course ultimately want to "inherit" all her baking skills wahaha ... .

The Biscuit of the left is seaweed Rm 16
The Biscuit on second left is Crispy Roll my mom new creation Rm16
The Third one on the left is my favorite "Nga Ku" Rm13
The one of the most right is Peanuts RM 19
My handphone .... Priceless, for everything else, there is Master card

My fellows friends who keen to order look for me at msn la
Allbelot@hotmail.com

6 comments:

Lai Tee @ Grace said...

Hi, is It buy all free handphone and piggy? Hehehe...

Allbelot said...

Lolz..... no la .. the hp put there to let you all visualize the size of container lolz ..

Eddison said...

Haha...den shud put 1 ant there...it will look more bigger

JoYe said...

oh yea, forgot to mention, type http:// one time only!!!
so plain wan ur blog...try out http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/
*free biscuits for me for helping u out!!

Jon said...

got free biscuits ah????

tezuka said...

I will come back for cny and get one haha...give me discount ya :P