2008 Last Sunset in PD

SSCSM COMPANY TRIP TALENT PERFORMANCE WINNER

Don't Give up

Typing speed

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Second Sunday School Class of The Year



Wow Is Sunday Again!!! Lolz I love Sunday because I can go to church and worship God and meet my fellows friends and especially my Sunday school children lolz
today we having our fun time teaching them Jeremiah 18:1-12 Jeremiah goes to the pottery's shop. Of course while I deliver the story I asked them to make a thick and wide pot then ask them change to tall and thin which is like the photo above.. they make a wonder pot especially Ying Ying with flower some more, so wonderful .. wow and here I want to really say thank you to Deniece (black colour shirt in the middle) and Yong Long who always be in the class to take care the children. Lolz See what's Joshua (yellow shirt boy) is doing haha … by the way I didn't ask them to eat it ..

0 comments: